Join our award-winning newspaper and commercial printing business based in Kilmore.
We produce three mastheads for communities in the Mitchell Shire, City of Whittlesea and Macedon Ranges Shire each week, and also produce quality printed products for a large range of customers.
Our receptionist is responsible for providing administrative support in order to ensure that all services, including classified and trades advertising, are provided in an effective and efficient manner. The role will also assist other departments in day-to-day duties, providing variety to your working day.
The position is part-time on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, hours negotiable.
Main duties and responsibilities:
This role requires both reception skills, such as professionally dealing with customers face-to-face, by phone and via email; performing administration tasks such as mail, filing and processing payments; and taking advertising bookings for the newspaper’s classifieds section.
Key selection criteria:
- Reception experience favourable, but open to applicants with less experience if they have the right attributes
- Excellent customer service skills – in person, phone and email
- IT skills (MS Office) and the ability to learn new systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organisational, time and multi-tasking skills
- Experience with cash registers, money-handling and petty cash
- Smartly presented, with a professional attitude and manner
- Able to use initiative and problem solve
How to apply:
To be considered for this position submit your résumé and cover letter to:
firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, please address the key selection criteria points. Applications close April 25, 2021. Only applicants who are Australian residents or hold a relevant visa are eligible to apply. No VISA sponsorship available.