NHP is a commercial print company located in Kilmore. We are seeking an experienced sales representative, ideally with a background of selling commercial printing services, to join our team from July/August for a 12 month + maternity position (possibility of extension after the 12 months for right person). Based from our office, this role is full-time from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
You will be providing printing solutions to our customers and prospects through a consultative approach. You are passionate about maintaining and growing our customer base to increase revenue. In addition to commercial print, you will be selling advertising into our annual magazines – our Wedding Magazine and Country Lifestyle Guide, being responsible for the preparation and management of additional events. You put customers at the heart of everything you do. Being organised is important to you along with your planning skills, with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to develop rapport quickly. You are adaptable, a fast learner that can think on your feet. The type of person that would thrive in this environment is someone who has tenacity and likes to be busy.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Prospecting, establishing and maintaining value-based relationships with customers
- Act as a liaison between customer and the organisation to communicate job specifications and ensure high product quality
- Manage customer expectations in relation to final product and delivery of goods
- Exceed sales targets by face to face and phone selling
- Maintain regular contact with customers to answer questions and guide customers through product choices and options
- Cold Calling and phone appointment setting involved
- Meeting all deadlines – able to work in a fast paced environment
- Maintain integrity and daily update of client information into CRM system
Key Selection Citeria
- Strong customer service and problem solving skills
- Minimum 1 year related experience with B2B, Marketing or Commercial Print highly desirable.
- Demonstrated ability of outside sales
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and listening
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of integrity
- Energetic and self-driven with ability to meet goals
- Detail oriented with excellent follow through
- General knowledge of basic software programs such as MS Office and CRM database systems.
How to Apply
To be considered for this position submit your resumé and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org (in your cover letter, list 5 reasons why you are the best candidate for this position). Only applicants who are Australian residents or hold a relevant visa are eligible to apply. No VISA sponsorship available.