Base + commission + tools + vehicle allowance
NHP is seeking an experienced individual with a proven track record of selling commercial printing services to join from July for a 12 month maternity position with the possibility of extension. This role involves providing printing business solutions to our customers and prospects through a consultative approach. This role also is responsible for selling and booking advertisements into our additional publications (Wedding Guide + Country Lifestyle Guide). Maintaining and growing customer base to increase revenue by qualifying customer needs and recommending solutions in the form of high-quality print products and services. This role offers great work / life balance with the hours being full time Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prospecting, establishing and maintaining value-based relationships with customers
- Proactively identify new customers and new project opportunities
- Leverage company resources as the opportunity necessitates
- Act as a liaison between customer and the organisation to communicate job specifications and ensure product quality
- Gain clear understanding of customers’ business and requirements
- Manage customer product and delivery expectations
- Maintain regular contact with customers to answer questions and guide customers through product choices and options.
- Selling into an existing portfolio as well as identifying new opportunities
- Achieve sales targets by face to face selling
- Phone appointment setting involved
- Meeting all deadlines – able to work in a fast paced environment
- Maintain integrity and daily update of client information into CRM system
Required Skills and Behaviours:
Naturally, you are customer centric – you put customers at the heart of everything you do. Being organised is important to you along with your great planning skills. You are proud of your excellent interpersonal skills and ability to develop rapport with people from a variety of backgrounds quickly. Being adaptable and fast learner that can think on your feet. Developed through your experience is a determination and resilience as well as understanding the need for a sense of urgency. The type of person that would thrive in this environment is someone who has tenacity, loves to laugh and likes to be busy.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Strong customer service, communication and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability with 3 to 5 years of related experience in B2B, outside sales with emphasis on commercial print / marketing solutions preferred
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and listening
How to Apply:
To be considered for this position submit your resumé and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org (in your cover letter, list 5 reasons why you are the best candidate for this position). Only applicants who are Australian residents or hold a relevant visa are eligible to apply. No VISA sponsorship available.